To purchase this product follow this link to our eshop and scroll down to veterinary products.
A product containing biologically highly utilisable colloid solution of more than 64 elements in their natural form, with biological utility of as many as 98% (ion solutions 2-6%; chelates 60% max.). In colloid form, even toxic elements are absolutely harmless and can even play a positive role in the body. Do not burden the body with excessive minerals. Unused colloid minerals are equally easily excreted from the body.
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- A source of colloid minerals with almost 100% utility. Activates most enzymes of the body.
- For gastrointestinal tract disorders preventing the absorption of minerals [Regavet].
- Universal for reptiles and birds [Gynevet].
- For molting disorders, for shedding of skin in reptiles [Gynevet].
- Adjunct antidote in intoxications [Cytovet].
- Against itching – external use [Audivet].
- Surface skin wounds (incl. burns) – internal as well as external use [Gynevet].
100% mineral water (colloid solution).
Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
For all animal species regardless of weight; mix 5–20 drops of the product with 1 litre of drinking water.
For fish, amphibians and water reptiles: mix 5 drops with 1 litre of bathing water for the period of 1-2 hours.
The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for the period of one week.
Shake well before use! It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse reactions and interactions:
Store the product in dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze.
Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
The product was developed, manufactured and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Fytovet is a unique mineral product which can compensate deficient elements in the body during a short period of time. Its effect is especially apparent after diarrhoeas or in chronic intestinal conditions in dogs and cats.
MVDr. Jaroslava Bláhová