To purchase this product follow this link to our eshop and scroll down to veterinary products.
A product containing pure sap from the Croton lechleri Muell Arg. plant, called Sangre de Drago – Dragon's Blood by the Indians of Peru. It has toning, antiviral, antibacterial, antimycotic, and anti-oxidative effects. The product stimulates the development and maturing of the connective tissue. It activates blood production and cellular immunity, and has specific effects on the spleen, helping to heal and regenerate wounds, tissues, mucosa and skin. It facilitates regeneration and increases the immunity of the organism. The product is suitable for any animal species.
[the most suitable add-on product is specified in brackets]
- A natural antibiotic product (may be applied directly to wounds) [Kingvet].
- For long-lasting infections, resistance of the pathogen to antibiotics [Kingvet].
- In cases of fever [as per localisation 1 of the Pentagram].
- Healing of all types of wounds (internal as well as external application) [Kingvet].
- It acts as an immunomodulator – it subdues pathological immunity and activates physiological immunity [Regavet].
- A specific product for leucosis (leukaemia) [Korovet].
- It helps to join wound fringes together – helps to minimise scars [Kingvet].
- Adjunct product for tumour conditions [Cytovet].
100% Croton lechleri sap
Administer for the maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 2kg of weight: 1 drop in 1–2ml of water or in titbits 2 to 3 times a day
Animals from 2 to 50kg: 1 to 2 drops per every 10kg of weight, even incomplete, 1–3 times a day in small amount of water or in titbits
Animals over 50kg: 4 to 6 drops per every 50kg of weight, even incomplete, 1–2 times a day
The product should be discontinued after 3 weeks for the period of one week.
Shake before use. Administer in small amounts of water or in titbits after feeding. It is recommended to use the product within three months of opening.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient intake of water in the course of product usage. Keep out of reach of children!
Adverse reactions and interactions:
Irritant for empty stomach – astringent effect. Always administer during or after feeding.
Store the product in dry and dark environment, at 10-25°C. Do not freeze. May solidify in the bottle upon contact with water.
Minimum shelf-life specified on the box and label.
The product was developed, manufactured and controlled in compliance with the requirements set forth by the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
I use Imunovet practically after any surgery. It helps also in cases of bacterial agent resistance to antibiotics. An effective product for the healing of all wounds, including infectious ones.
MVDr. Petr Hrabák